In the experience of most employers, proper and efficient payroll administration is an activity that often does not receive adequate attention and makes heavy calls on the time of valuable human resources. For this reason Aucamp Scholtz Lubbe has for several years been operating a salary bureau which aims to relieve employers of this burden and give them peace of mind by providing an all-inclusive payroll service.
This service, which is accurate, punctual and confidential and can be tailored to suit your particular needs, includes the following:
- Weekly or monthly processing of salaries and wages in accordance with applicable tax requirements, taking into account all allowances, contributions and deductions;
- Printing and issuing of salary advices and registers which adhere to legal requirements;
- Issuing of employee tax certificates (IRP5s);
- Annual and bi-annual reconciliations of earnings and employees’ tax deducted, as required by the South African Revenue Service; and
- Providing advice on unemployment insurance.
Payroll administration is not a core function of any business. You should be able to focus your attention and that of your staff on the purposes for which your business was established and not worry about whether the payroll will be on time.
Let us assist you to achieve this by taking over the burden of your payroll administration. The cost is relatively small and you will be joining some very satisfied clients.
For more information or to obtain a quotation for this service, contact the director responsible for your affairs, or Jaco van Straaten.